Tagged: medicare theme questions.
May 20, 2020 at 6:39 pm #3532Amit VashisthaParticipant
Hope everyone is doing good, in these crazy times…
so – medicare pro – theme.
1. need to know how to modify the front page : skt builder : (the sections given how to use them ?)
2. in page sections – when i search home page – 2 options come. Home and home front page ? why 2
3. in footer : my 3rd column content is somewhat greyed out : although 1st column content appears correctly ?
ref : http://www.geetanjalieyecare.com
4. how to use the short codes- like how to enter them where i need ?
5. pages – all pages – there are 100+ pages and many are with duplicate names ?
6. when i edit any page and click on update – it says- updating failed – ?
7. how should i manage my pages please – this is on priority…
AmitMay 21, 2020 at 6:11 am #3533Forum ModeratorModerator
Kindly refer our theme documentation. we have mentioned All the information here.
ChrisMay 21, 2020 at 6:23 am #3534Amit VashisthaParticipant
Thanks for the response.
I already went through this document, like multiple times.
Still my above question remain unanswered…
1. Whenever I edit any page and click on update , it says : updating failed. Post not found.
2. Point 3 from inital post.
Point 4 from inital post.
How to manage menus. Please help out in this.
Thanks…May 22, 2020 at 4:45 am #3540Forum ModeratorModerator
1. Whenever I edit any page and click on update , it says : updating failed. Post not found?
Ans: Kindly use this plugin:
2. How to manage menus. Please help out in this?
Ans: How to set up Navigation?
Below steps will guide you how to set up header or top navigation.
Kindly go to Appearance -> Menu -> Before moving on you have to create primary menu first and set theme location to primary menu please see the below screenshot:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.